We Want to Connect with You!
If you are an experienced landscaper or a landscape contractor Build Lake City Together would like to connect with you on an upcoming opportunity through the City of Seattle. Individuals with past experience owning a landscaping business or those who might be interested in starting a landscape business (with past experience) are encouraged to reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us an email by May 28th.
Once we have your contact information we will contact you to share the details around upcoming opportunities through Seattle Public Utilities’ Green Infrastructure program.
Interested individuals should:
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Have a driver’s license and access to a vehicle
• Access and use a smartphone, tablet and/or computer
• Currently own or have experience working in a landscaping or contracting business and are
willing and able to start your own business
• Be able to:
– Be licensed and bonded in Washington state
– Work outdoors in a variety of conditions