Get in Shape
By Supporting non profits and getting to know local businesses
Visit LC Wellness Pass to get started.
Get in shape? Support local businesses? Meet new people? Be more charitable? Regardless of what your New Year resolution is, the Lake City Class Pass will make it possible. Lake City Future First and North Helpline Emergency Services and Food Bank have teamed up to create this all in one resolution buster. Each class pass grants entrance to a variety of local fitness businesses. From salsa dancing to yoga to Kung Fu—there is something for everyone! While you’re having a blast and staying active, you’re also giving back to the community. Each class pass supports your local food bank and business association to create a thriving Lake City community. Check out our business partners and their classes—see you at the gym!
If you use every oppurtunity from this Wellness Pass, you’ll save up to $1,220!! Opportunities include:
- 1 class from Suenos De Salsa
- Buy 1 Parent’s Night Out event night get one free at Seattle Gymnastics Academy
- 12% off 1-on-1 sessions or 8% off of long-term training packages at E-Train Performance and Fitness
- A free Elements class, 30% off a Fresh Start training series, or 25% off a Boot Camp series at Slate CrossFit
- 1 yoga class and 1 restorative session at Two Dog Yoga
- 1 month of kids Kung Fu classes, adult Kung Fu classes, and Tai Chi classes at Seattle Asian Medicine and Martial Arts
- 2 weeks of 1 hour trainings at 60/40 Performance
- 2 free sessions at ModBody Fitness. Pick two health coaching sessions, two personal training sessions, or one of each!
Certain restrictions apply. All opportunities must be accessed between January 1, 2017 and February 28, 2017.