Lake City Contest Information
Thriftology (at 12700 Lake City Way) in partnership with Build Lake City Together brings you the first Annual “Thriftology Flip” to support programs at HeartSpace.
- Five teams of two will be randomly chosen and randomly assigned an item from Thriftology to transform
- Contestants will have roughly two weeks to turn the item into something new and exciting
- Items will be auctioned off and the team that receives the highest bid will win a fabulous “Lake City Business Prize Package” plus bragging rights
- To sign up your team of two email Chris.email@example.com by July 22nd
- Each team will receive a $25 gift card from Tweedy and Popps hardware to help with their project
- Sign up by July 22nd
- Teams will be randomly chosen to participate by July 25th
- July 26th through July 29th, teams can pick up your item at 12700 Lake City Way NE
- Items must be completed and returned to Thriftology by August 12th
- In person and virtual auction begins on August 13th
- Winners Announced (TBD)
The money raised will support local residents and groups of color in their efforts to build and connect community at the new HeartSpace at 12700 Lake City Way (collocated with Thriftology and Aorta Artists Productions).
Email: Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more details.