Sunday, August 15th – 1:30 to 5:30
31st Ave NE (one block east of Lake City Way and just south of 125th)
Please join us for our last regularly scheduled market street closure prior to the big “2021 Late Summer Car Show” on September 18th. We will have buskers and a visit from the Bubble Man (3:3o start time). This is a great opportunity to support some local vendors and some of our great local businesses.
The following vendors plan to be at the event this Sunday:
- Aorta Arts (co-leads on the Car Show)
- Fashion Rebelation
- Friendly Hmong Farmers – www.friendlyhmongfarms.com
- Molly with the Lake City Farmers Market – https://seattlefarmersmarkets.org/lcfm
- Maats Herbal Infusions – https://www.maatsherbalinfusions.com/
- The Pink Hobbyist – http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePinkHobbyist
- Raven Mad Designs – www.RavenMadDesignsShop.com
- Refugee Artisan Initiative – https://refugeesarts.org/
- And more!