Business – Information on Trespass Program

Seattle Trespass Program

With temporary closures this program may be helpful to you and your business. It is necessary to sign a contract with our local police precinct, allowing patrol to trespass someone on your property whether or not the owner is there. All businesses will need to post a Conditions of Entry sign which can be sent by a CPT officer or printed online (faster). Please see the links below for more information on the Criminal Trespass Program.

If you would like to get in touch with our Community Police Team Officer and need assistance please email


City of Seattle link – Click Here

FAQ Sheet – Click Here