Business Promotion Program Awards Prizes for Supporting Local Business
Congratulations to our grand prize winner, Hayden, who’s completed “World of Tastes in the Heart of Lake City” passport was randomly drawn to receive the $350. gift card. Also – a hearty congratulations to 2nd place winner Jackie, who received an 8 pass card to Two Dog Yoga, a $25 gift card and a $50 gift card to the Lake City establishment of her choice. 3rd place went to Hollis who received a $50 gift card to the Seattle Farmers Market.
Thank you to all who participated in this years program to support local Lake City eating establishments. Another huge thank you to Kaffeeklatsch (http://www.kaffeeklatschseattle.com) , Two Dog Yoga (https://twodogyoga.com) , the Lake City Farmers Market (https://seattlefarmersmarkets.org) and Beer Authority (http://seattlebeerauthority.com) for supporting the program and their generous donations.
When asked about new discoveries made through the program, Jackie said that she loved finding La Boheme and Hollis particularly liked Manoushe Express. Hayden who was familiar with all the locations did combine her visit to Manoushe with her first experience shopping at Goodies Market.
“The World of Tastes in the Heart of Lake City” business promotion program is an annual happening here in Lake City and usually runs through the Lake City Farmers Market season. Be sure to join in the fun next year and if you have ideas of how we can improve on the existing program please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s participating businesses are listed belwo – please be sure to check them out:
- Manoushe Express 13721 LCW NE
- Aloha Ramen 3004 NE 127th St
- Jose’s Taqueria 12336 Lake City Way NE
- Korochka Tavern (so sorry that they have closed their business in LC)
- Lake City Gyros 12340 Lake City Way NE
- Pho An 12526 Lake City Way NE
- La Boheme 12728 Lake City Way NE (bottom floor of Solara Building)
- Beyond the Bowl 12518 Lake City Way NE
- Kaffeeklatsch 12513 Lake City Way NE
- Lake City Farmers Market NE 125hst and 28th Ave NE (June to October)
Enjoy Lake City!